Keep air flowing freely through your radon mitigation system
Filaments resist most chemicals and solvents.
Reduces the level of radon up to 97%.
RAM Vent™ is a lightweight entangled geomatrix manufactured for use in an active radon mitigation system. RAM Vent™ is manufactured with a heat bonded filter fabric on one or two sides allowing air to flow freely based on our 95% open entangled design.
- RAM Vent™ has a high-compressive strength.
- Made from Polypropylene, the filaments resist most chemicals and solvents.
- Material is .8” thick and 20” wide by 50’.
- Our high air flow system reduces the level of radon up to 97%.
- The 95% open air space gives a much higher air flow rating when compared to aggregate.
Sizes and Pallet Quantity:
- 0.8 in. Thickness, 20 in. X 50 ft. Roll – 24 rolls / Pallet