• Increase the Life of Your Cedar Roof
• 90% Open Mesh Ventilation Mat
CedAir-Mat® is a ventilation mat used in cedar roof construction. The 90% open mesh creates an airspace/cavity that is perfect for promoting air flow in all directions between the metal panels and sheathing.
Using a thin nylon matrix profile, CedAir-Mat® prolongs the life of the roof structure and membrane by reducing the adverse effects associated with moisture / water damage including mold, mildew, corrosion and deterioration of the roofing material itself.
CedAir-Mat® is extremely flexible and conforms to any contoured surface or roofing material and is perfect for residential and commercial roof applications.
- Creates an open structure for heat reduction and ventilation.
- Prolongs life of membrane and roof structure.
- Reduces sound transmission through panels.
- Lightweight and easy for installers to handle.
- Bends and conforms to any type of contoured roof.
- Maintains a thermal break between roofing & sheathing.
- Contributes to LEED points.
Size and Pallet Quantity:
- 0.407 in. Thickness, 39 in. X 61.5 ft. Roll – 12 rolls / Pallet