Ideal deck flashing and termite shield
Non-asphaltic copper flashing.
Superior tensile strength & puncture resistance.
Two layers of sealing protection.
Cop-R-Shield™ PC is our non-asphaltic copper flashing, ideal for deck construction and termite shield protection. Advanced Building Products uses a durable poly laminated to a 3 oz. sheet of copper. The copper and poly technology gives our flashing superior tensile strength and puncture resistance.
Cop-R-Shield™ PC should be installed with the copper side facing the plywood sheathing and the poly facing out.
Cop-R-Shield™ PC is a permanent, premium quality laminated deck flashing consisting of three (3) layers of time proven waterproofing materials combined under heat and pressure into a single sheet. It is flexible and is easily formed by hand at the job-site.
- Used as a deck flashing and termite shield.
- Two layers of sealing protection.
- Compatible with all ACQ pressure treated wood.
- Perma-Lam technology allows protection from corrosion.
- The Copper is UV resistant for the life of the structure.
- Easy to form on-site.
All materials specified shall be delivered to the site in approved manufacturer’s sealed containers bearing manufacturer’s name and material identification.
Sizes and Pallet Quantities:
- 8 in. x 20 ft., 16 rolls / Box, 27 Boxes / Pallet
- 10 in. x 20 ft., 12 rolls / Box, 27 Boxes / Pallet
- 12 in. x 20 ft., 12 rolls / Box, 27 Boxes / Pallet